Chaney & MI Grappler looking for coach & fan feedback
By Jeff Chaney
MI Grappler Staff Writer
It's been another long wrestling season, and I'm sure most of you are tired of listening to me.
That's why I want to reverse the roles and hear from you.
We here at Michigan Grappler want to get some feedback from coaches and fans about the sport. And hopefully we can use that feedback to help the sport grow even more.
Here's the rules, below are a list of questions about the sport for both coaches and fans. I want you to reply to them via e-mail to me. and in that e-mail state where you coach, or what part of the state you cheer from.
1. Are you happy keeping the old weight classifications, or would you like to follow the national weight system?
2. Should the sport go back to shoulder-to-shoulder weigh- ins?
3. What about riding time, should high school matches include ride time like colleges?
4. What about college boudaries, should high school matches be reffed like college matches on the boundary?
5. Is there anything else you would like to tweak about the sport to make it better?
1. What about watching the sport would you liked changed to help improve your experience?
2. Is there anything here at Michigan Grappler would you like to help us improve our coverage to you?
I will wait a month to get all the responses in, and then go over them, not only with Tony and Steve here at Michigan Grappler, but passing them on to the MHSAA and Michigan Wrestling Coaches Association to let them see what the coaches and public want.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright 2007-2012, Michigan Grappler, LLC
May not be republished or reproduced without expressed, written permission