Michigan Grappler "Fab 50" Youth Tournament Series
Here are the past Fab 50 Winners:
- 2012 - Easton Turner (Shamrock WC)
- 2011 - Andrew Hughes (Spartan Lightning)
- 2010 - Caden Natale (Shamrock WC)
- 2009 - Zack Cooper (Xtreme)
- Wrestlers in grades 8 and below are eligible. High School wrestlers are NOT eligible for The Fab 50. Grade is based on 2012-13 school year.
- Only Michigan residents are eligible
- Points can be earned by wrestler’s placing in any of the Fab 50 credited events for the 2012-13 season (see event list and scoring system below).
- Only one placing can be used from a single event (for example if someone competes in 2 age groups or weight classes at a tournament and places in both, only one placing can count towards Fab 50.)
- Results will be tabulated automatically and posted periodically throughout the year for parents/wrestlers to review and check for corrections. PLEASE try to enter your wrestler with the same spelling First and Last name in all events throughout the year to make it easier to tabulate scores.
- Blatant mistakes and/or attempts to tamper with a wrestlers's points and standing will be grounds for complete removal from the Fab 50. Michigan Grappler will handle any such occurences on a case-to-case basis
- Placing in "novice" or "rookie" divisions of tournaments will not count towards the Fab 50
(For example - The Tulsa Nationals have a "Rookie" Division for wrestlers with 2yrs expierence or less, placing in that division will not score points in the Fab 50.)
2012-2013 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE:
These events are confirmed, however, schedule/scoring is subject to change
INTERESTED IN ADDING YOUR TOURNAMENT TO THE FAB 50??? E-Mail email@example.com
** For ASICS Kids Nationals - Any junior high wrestlers who compete as Cadets for USAW events, placing at the Fargo Cadet Nationals will count as a replacement for the Kids Nationals
Check back frequently for additions to this year's schedule!
Any tournaments interested in being in this year's Fab 50 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If a platinum, gold, or silver event awards only the top 4 places, then only those places earn points from that event. Likewise, if an event awards more than 6 places, ONLY the top 6 will earn points.
Super Platinum (GRAPPLER FALL CLASSIC)
1st = 30pts
2nd = 26pts
3rd = 24pts
4th = 22pts
5th = 20pts
6th = 18pts
7th = 16pts
8th = 14pts
1st = 20pts
2nd = 18pts
3rd = 16pts
4th = 14pts
5th = 12pts
6th = 10pts
1st = 14pts
2nd = 12pts
3rd = 10pts
4th = 9pts
5th = 8pts
6th = 7pts
1st = 10pts
2nd = 8pts
3rd = 6pts
4th = 5pts
5th = 4pts
6th = 3pts
1st = 4pt
2nd = 3pt
3rd = 2pt
4th = 1pt
- The Top Five Point Scorers will become finalists for the Michigan Grappler Youth Wrestler of the Year. The Wrestler of the Year will then be chosen based on in-state dominance and sucess on the National Level. The Wrestler of the Year will receive a custom trophy.
- The Top 10 Point Scorers will earn an automatic, at-large berth onto the Michigan Grappler All-Future Youth Dream Team.
- The Top 50 point scorers will land a spot on the Michigan Grappler Youth Fab 50. All of the Fab 50, including the top 10, will receive custom Fab 50 certificates.
If you have not received your certificates for past Fab 50 Awards, please click below to download
and print your certificate
Copyright 2007-2011 Michigan Grappler LLC
Tecumseh MYWAY (Tecumseh)
Team Shamrock MYWAY (Novi)
Maple Valley MYWAY (Maple Valley)
Border Wars Monster Medal
MYWAY State Finals
MUSAW Greco-Roman State Finals
MUSAW Freestyle State Finals
MYWAY Freestyle State Championships
**ASICS Kids Greco-Roman Nationals (Orem, UT)
**ASICS Kids Freestyle Nationals (Orem, UT)