Not really a surprise here. Facundo continued to further his case for the #1 spot in the Class of 2021 nationally. He notched a handful of marquee wins and landed on his first age-level World Team.
- Justus Scott (NV) - State Champ, 5th Cadet Folkstyle
- Andrew Shelek (WV) - State Runner-Up
- Paddy Gallagher (OH) - State 3rd, 6th Cadet Freestyle
- Jace Luchau (CA) - State 4th, Double Cadet AA, 2nd Cadet Folkstyle
- Josh Otto (WI) - State Champ, 3x Cadet AA, 8th Super 32, 5th Junior Folkstyle
Another impressive showing nationally for Davenport as he knocked off a list of very tough guys. During his run to 3rd he avenged an in-season loss to Andonian in fairly dominant fashion. Not only did he cement himself as a blue-chip recruit, but he'll more than likely end up ranked in the top five by national wrestling outlets heading into next year.
- Ed Scott (PA) - 3rd NHSCA Sophs, 6th Flonats, 4th Powerade
- Joey Bianchi (WI) - 3x State Runner-Up
- Chance McLane (MT) - 2x State Champ
- Luke Surber (OK) - State Champ, 1st KC Stampede
- #10 Bryce Andonian (OH) - 2x State Champ, 3rd Ironman, 3rd NHSCA Sophs
This was the second top-four finish nationally for Ringler this offseason (4th at Flonationals). Though he only competed in Greco, the win over Nijenhuis is a monster one as evidenced by his resume below. A top-five ranked senior in Michigan, Ringler continues to impress at the national level.
- Cade Lautt (KS) - State 4th
- Isaiah Alford (NE) - State Champ, 5th Cadet Greco
- Gerrit Nijenhuis (PA) - State 3rd, Double Pan-Am Champ, 1st NHSCA Sophs, 2nd Flonats, 4th Cadet Freestyle
A 7th place finish for Edmond should set him up to be one of the favorites in Fargo this July as the DCC sophomore is still a Cadet. Edmond knocked off a pair of state champs along the way to a top-eight finish.
- Preston Decker (TX) - 2x State Placer
- Edward Wilkowski (WI) - State 6th
- Eddie Homrock (MI) - State 4th
- Jackson DiSario (GA) - 2x State Champ
- Caleb Tanner (OK) - State Champ, 4th Cadet Freestyle
Homrock advanced to the Round of 16 at UWWs, tallying a 4-2 record on the tournament. He notched some notable wins but most impressive was his 10-7 win over Gaylord's LaJoie in the wrestle backs. It avenged a 9-2 loss at MUSAW Greco state. He was eliminated by Edmond the next round in a competitive match and his showing overall was maybe the best he's had on a national level thus far.
- Ivan Morris (CO) - State 5th, 7th Cadet Folkstyle
- Rhett Womack (AR) - 2x State Runner-Up
- Bryson Neace (GA) - State Runner-Up
- Chayse LaJoie (MI) 2x State Champ
LaJoie gets bonus points for competing both styles, just one of four Michiganders to do so. He turned in a 7th place finish in Greco and still had a big win over 2x MN state champ Ballantyne in freestyle. For someone who competed at 112 three months ago to be competitive nationally at 132 is impressive in its own right and putting it on the line always counts.
- Carter Tuttle (PA) - 3x Fargo Cadet AA
- Reid Ballantyne (MN) - 2x State Champ
- Cole Ramos (WI) - 8th Cadet Folkstyle
Lake Orion junior Fisher also competed in both styles, but definitely had more success during the freestyle portion. He made a deep run to the Round of 12, coming up one match shy of All-American honors. He's made great strides over the past year and his trajectory should land him on the radars of several college coaches.
- Elise Brown Ton (TX) - State Runner-Up
- Luke Condy (TN) - State 4th
- Gabe Onorato (NJ) - 3rd NHSCA Frosh